Among the various materials for the erection of low-rise buildings, fiberglass slabs of the Green board deserve the attention and praise of construction companies. Their production is based on the use of a compressed and solidified mixture consisting of Portland cement, liquid glass and wood wool, which is a fiber of hardwood and coniferous trees, up to 25 cm long. Green board panels are classified as environmentally friendly innovative materials and confidently occupy a niche in industrial low-rise housing construction. In terms of flexural and compressive strengths, they have no analogues.
Innovative building material combines excellent performance and low cost. Greenboard panels have several advantages. Their list includes:
- compliance with the requirements of international quality standards, environmental and fire safety, sanitary rules and norms;
- strength, elasticity of structure and identity of wood;
- the ability to produce sip panels based on fibrolite plates;
- long service life of the material, exceeding the age-old boundary;
- Simplicity of installation at erection of external walls of a low-rise building and economy of fastening;
- convenience of processing;
- small panels weight, practicality, reliability;
- high strength of the material, allowing it to withstand high loads;
- resistance to corrosion, open fire, aggressive chemical media, spores of pathogenic microorganisms of the fungus, mold;
- no risk of deformation of the walls when building a house in regions characterized by low temperature conditions and high humidity;
- excellent heat, sound insulation properties;
- affordable price of fibrolite panels.
As part of the innovative building material there are no harmful components and formaldehyde, the concentration of which in OSB plates varies within the range of 6-10 mg per 100 g of material. Application of fibrolite panels Green board allows to increase the degree of seismic resistance of buildings.
The universal operational characteristics of the building material based on wood wool predestined the possibility to build quality, comfortable, cozy houses and other construction projects in any climatic zone of the country and beyond. The spheres of application of the Greenboard fiberboard are:
- erection of load-bearing structures in frame house-building;
- cladding of external wall surfaces, partitions, roofs, ceilings, attics, basements to ensure a high level of sound absorption, noise and thermal insulation;
- arrangement of non-removable formwork using heavy concrete;
- the creation of protective screens, necessary to reduce the noise level near railroads and highways;
- installation of suspended ceilings, combining a high level of sound absorption and design ideas for creating an original interior in the premises;
- production of environmentally friendly sip panels;
- providing fire safety of industrial buildings, industrial facilities;
- warming of the ground floor.
For the finishing of fibrolite plates used for the insulation of external wall surfaces, it is allowed to perform facing with brick and stone facings, siding, plaster with subsequent painting. To complete the rough repair works inside the premises, it is recommended to apply plastering of walls with clay-based solutions.
The use of fibrolite plates for the installation of partitions makes it possible to construct structures up to 3 m in height and 3-4 m in length, without the use of skeletal partition walls. To join the boards Green board recommended alabaster (gypsum) solutions, which include 20-30% lime. Laying of fibrolite building material on the base of the roof of the house provides an opportunity to prepare the surface for the installation of roofing materials, including their rolled fused varieties.
Criteria for choosing fibrolite plates
On the market of building materials, you can buy different brands of fibrolite boards: GB1, GB2, GB3, GB450, GB600, GB1050, which differ in a number of performance characteristics. The criteria for their selection include:
- scope of application: external or internal works;
- thickness, indicators of density, humidity, swelling, water absorption;
- bending and compression strength;
- modulus of elasticity, coefficient of thermal conductivity and vapor permeability;
- hardness and specific heat;
- price of the product.
Taking into account such distinctive characteristics of the material, it is always possible to choose the best type of Green board for external, internal finishing works, warming of walls, roofing, premises.
Stages of production
The erection of a low-rise house from pane
ls based on Green board boards is a rational and economical solution, combining ecological cleanliness, fire safety, excellent performance characteristics. The manufacturer of building fibrolite slabs with a high degree of ecological purity is the company "Building Innovations". The production started in 2007 at a factory built on the territory of 35 hectares in the Vladimir region. The stages of production of Green boards from hardwood and softwood include:
- delivery of timber and its unloading on the site with a solid fire-prevention coating;
- sorting of raw materials along the length, thickness, rocks and purpose on a special line of piece-by-piece logs with an automated control system;
- feeding the forklift of the sorted raw materials to the receiving device of the debarking machine or to a storage device for storing it;
- removal of curvature, knots, other defects on rejected logs;
- removal of bark and cutting into 2-meter billets followed by their sorting and storage to equalize the moisture content of wood for the spring-summer period;
- cutting into billets, 0.5 m long and their subsequent piling into metal containers;
- planing of wood on fibers in length of 25 sm, thickness of 1-3 mm;
- wetting and mineralization of wood wool, subsequent shipment of white and gray cement;
- Mixing of the components of the fibrolite mixture in the mixer, controlled by the electronic dosing system;
- uniform distribution of the mixture on pallets, edge compaction, cutting and pressing of plates to a given thickness on hydraulic presses, fixation and primary hydration in special forms;
- automatic pallet dismantling and secondary hydration;
- drying, grinding, cutting edges of plates, facing and coloring of plates.
High-tech equipment for painting innovative materials by spraying allows obtaining a quality coating of plates for finishing ceilings and walls in the premises. The colored products, after drying in the chambers, are collected in stacks and sent to the packing department.
The use of Green board plates makes the environment affordable, comfortable, safe, energy-efficient housing for the population. Buy high quality building material and embody your dreams of construction!