Today, we will calculate how much "major repairs" will be for 1 square meter of kitchen, starting from the fact that this apartment is a secondary market, and not in a new building. That is, dismantling, removal of garbage, replacement of old communications with new ones will be taken into account.
Having become acquainted with these calculations, you will be able to determine the final cost of repairing the kitchen on a turn-key basis. Make estimates for a certain footage - uncomfortable, because, someone has a standard Khrushchev, someone has a "Stalin", and someone has a kitchen and a dining room.
Moreover, there will be two options: with the employment of hired workers and without.
Calculations can safely be trusted, the prices are valid for 2018 (materials from Leroy Merlin and Ob, and on services from Avito (in Moscow).
- 1 Where does any repair begin?
- 2 List of works to be carried out
- 3 1. Dismantling of old finishes and elements, preparation of walls
- 4 2. Installation of windows and slopes
- 5 3. New wiring, sockets, switches
- 6 4. Plumbing (replacement of pipes and wiring)
- 7 5. Screed on the floor of gypsum plaster
- 8 6. Ceiling of the ceiling
- 9 7. Wall plastering
- 10 8. "Apron" on the working wall
- 11 9. Painting the ceiling
- 12 10. Installation of the door leaf
- 13 10. Painting walls
- 14 11. Laying the tiled floor
- 15 12. Ordering of kitchen furniture
- 16 13. Chandelier (or other lighting)
- 17 The total calculation of a square meter of kitchen repair
Where does any repair begin?
Earlier we already touched upon the question of how to start repairs in the kitchen.
The answer is the same - it begins with miscalculations. Do not start a redevelopment and famously break the walls before you do not count how much the final result will cost. If you hurry, you risk staying in a dilapidated room for many years.
In addition to the miscalculation, which implies average prices for everything, you must take into account both the decor and household appliances, which, it may be necessary, and the construction of new walls.
Our article should be taken as a basis for drawing up an estimate, and simply add what you plan to buy.
Suppose, if the cost of tile is calculated here on the floor, then replace this item with a laminate or wood, look at the prices in the Internet building market and recalculate in view of this. If you need to build a box on the ceiling, then calculate the work on it, etc.
And, do not forget about the associated costs. It is not enough to calculate the length of the laminate, for example, we need to take into account the substrate, laying, skirting.
List of works to be carried out
In this block, we list the works by a list, and below we will write in detail and provide two tables (with our own hands and with the help of hired workers).
|1. Dismantling of old windows, doors, batteries, tiles|
|2. Dismantling of old floors, screeds (if necessary)|
|3. Cleaning the walls from the remains of building materials, wallpaper|
|4. Garbage removal|
|5. Install new windows|
|6. Make slopes on them|
|7. Change of posting and output of new points (if necessary)|
|8. Change of pipes and the arrangement of new connections (for a washing machine, a sink, a dishwasher)|
|9. Floor screed|
|10. Priming and plastering of walls and ceilings|
|11. Lay out the "apron"|
|12. Painting of walls and ceiling|
|13. Installation of switches, sockets|
|14. Floor installation|
|15. General cleaning|
|16. Installation of furniture and equipment|
|17. The final decor|
The list is small, like. But, now we will paint each item, and you will understand that all this is very expensive. It turns out that small things, which you do not pay attention to at first, eat up a huge amount of money.
1. Dismantling of old finishes and elements, preparation of walls
General prices for dismantling (rubles per 1 sq. m.):
- partitions from gypsum cardboard - 100
- gypsum and wooden partitions (mezzanine) - 150
- partitions in a floor-brick - 200
- walls in one brick - 400
- walls in one and a half bricks - 700
- tiled floor or walls - 100
- pipes (heating, water supply and gas supply) - 150
- old plaster - 100
- Wall-papers on a ceiling - 100
- Wall-papers on a wall - 80
- concrete screeds - 120
- cement screed - 200
- parquet, laminate flooring - 80
- linoleum, PVC - 50
- plinth - 30
- old paint and whitewash from the ceiling - 80
- batteries - 300
- water heaters and plates - 150
- doors - 300
- leveling of the floor curve - 100
Removal of garbage after dismantling:
- Gazelle 1.5 tons - 2000
- Lawn 4 tons - 3000
- Zil 6 tons - 4,500
In addition, you still need bags to load garbage, which cost 10 rubles a piece, and they need about 50.
And now let's calculate the approximate cost of dismantling the example kitchen 9 sq.m.
Imagine that this is a Soviet-style kitchen, with a standard set of unnecessary things.
- batteries 1 piece - 300
- doors 1 piece - 300
- sinks - 100
- old mezzanine 3 sq. m. m - 450
- stoves - 150
- columns - 150
- wall-paper from a ceiling of 9 sq.m - 900
- wall-paper from 39 sq. m - 3120
- plaster from the walls 39 sq. m. m - 3900
- plinth 11 meters - 330
- PVC tiles 9 square meters - 450
- cement screed 9 sq. m. m - 1800
- old "apron" 2.5 square meters. m - 250
- bags of 100 pieces - 1000
- export of "Zil" 6 tons - 4500
Total - 17 700 rubles = 1960 per 1 sq.m.
Without workers - 5500.
Naturally, if you do it all yourself, then the expense will only be on the car and bags. Also, you can search for cheaper masters.
2. Installation of windows and slopes
- 1. Window with a 2-chamber package, a window sill and an accessories - 10 000
- 2. Slopes 5.5 m3 - 700 rubles for 1 pm (along with the materials that the master should provide) - 3850.
If you buy the material yourself on the slopes, then you need:
- Drywall sheet of moisture resistant - 320
- 12 meters of profile (4 pieces of 3 m) - 675
- Screws for profile - 50
- Insulation for insulating (or mounting foam) - 250
- Corner for finishing (perforated profile) 5.5 m - 225
Total without workers - 1520.
The cost of works in this case - 250 rubles and all come together 2895.
Total with a window and workers - 12895.
Without workers - 11520.
That is, the savings there are not essential, but it is there. Still, a thousand on the road is not lying around. Therefore, it is better to buy the material yourself. And, not separately for the slopes, and take in the building market all at once everything you need to pay for shipping only once.
3. New wiring, sockets, switches
In general, the wires always go about 20 meters to 10 sq.m. To read this extra square now does not make sense, therefore, let's count 10 meters.
- The wires VVGng ls 2.5х3 (14 meters) - 800
- Wires 1.5x3 (6 meters) - 150
- Sockets 5 pieces - 650
- Switches 3 pieces - 750
- Chandelier, 2 sconces (points)
- Work of an electrician: replacement of the wiring - 1000 + 10 points (200 rubles each) = 3000
Total - 5350 = 535 per 1 sq.m.
Without the masters - 2350.
4. Plumbing (replacement of pipes and wiring)
This piece of work includes the replacement of pipes, the withdrawal of new points for household appliances, the installation of a sink, batteries. The cost of pipes is written approximately, along with the rest of the details (paint them all - there is no point, there are many trifles).
- Pipes and accessories (materials) - 3000
- Piping (master work) - 3000
- Output points (washing machine, dishwasher, sink) - 1500
- Battery Installation - 2000
- Radiator - 9000
Total - 18500.
Without masters - 12000.
5. Screed on the floor of gypsum plaster
Calculate this mixture, as it is the best in quality, and at a price slightly more than usual leaves. For a basis we shall take bags on 30 kg and a thickness of a coupler of 5 sm.
- Putty mixture on 9 square. m - 428 kg (15 bags) - 5775
- Profiles for T-shirts (3 pieces of 3 m) - 506
- Primer 5 kg - 300
- 2. The work of the master 1 square. m on 200 - 1800
Total - 8381 = 931 for the square. m.
Without masters - 7531.
6. Ceiling of the ceiling
- Primer - 3 kg - 200
- Spackling mixture (1 bag of 25 kg) - 650
- Grid -100
- The price of work for 9 square. m on 200 rubles - 1800
Total - 2750 = 305 per 1 square. m.
Without masters - 950
7. Wall plastering
- Primer 10 kg - 600
- Spackling mixture (9 bags of 20 kg) - 4545
- Grid - 500
- Corners perforated (4 pieces by 3 m) - 164
- The price of work for 39 sq.m. on 150 rubles - 5850
Total - 11659 = 298 per 1 sq.m.
Without the masters - 5809.
8. "Apron" on the working wall
For an apron, usually 2 meters of tiles are long, at a height of 50 cm. Hence, only 1 square meter of tile is needed. We take the most usual price, without frills, let 500 rubles.
- 1. Tile - 500
- 2. Glue for tiles - 115
- 3. Work - 500
Total - 1115
Without masters - 615
9. Painting the ceiling
The ceiling is already prepared and primed, so you just need to paint. Take into account, the lighter the finishing layer of the putty, the less paint will be needed.
- 1. Paint waterproof for ceiling 0.5 kg - 150
- 2. Work for 9 square meters for 150 rubles - 1350
Total - 1500 = 166 rubles per 1 sq.m.
Without masters - 150.
10. Installation of the door leaf
- 1. Door leaf - 4500
- 2. Box, trim pieces - 2000
- 3. Pen - 800
- 4. Work - 1000
Total - 8300.
Without masters - 7300.
10. Painting walls
- 1. Waterproof paint for walls 3 kg - 900
- 2. Work for 39 square meters on 100 rubles - 3900
Total - 4100 = 123 rubles per 1 sq. M.
Without masters - 900.
By the way, the cost of wallpapering will be about the same. There a lot depends on the configuration of the room.
11. Laying the tiled floor
- Tile 9 square meters for 500 rubles - 4500
- Glue for tile 1 bag 25 kg - 500
- Grout 200
- Crosses - 50
- Work 9 square meters on 300 rubles - 2700
Total - 7950 = 883 rubles per 1 sq. M.
Without masters - 5250.
12. Ordering of kitchen furniture
In addition to the kitchen set you need a mixer and a sink, do not forget about it. We specify the headset budget, but not the most - the cheapest.
- Kitchen set - 12000
- Washing 3000
- Installing the sink - 1500
- Mixer - 1500
- Mixer installation - 500
Total - 18500.
Without masters - 18000.
13. Chandelier (or other lighting)
- 1. Chandelier - 2000
- 2. Mounting - 500
Total - 2500
Without masters - 2000
The total calculation of a square meter of kitchen repair
The total cost of repair with hired workers - 118 700 rubles.
Cost of repair without workers - 77 425 rubles.
The cost of necessary things on any quadrature - 44 800 rubles.
Total net cost of repair for 1 square. m. (together with building materials):
With workers (118,700 - 44,800) = 73,900 = 8 211 per 1 sq.m.
Without workers (77 425 - 44 800) = 32 625 = 3 625 for 1 sq.m.
Now you can easily calculate any kitchen. For example:
Kitchen 5 sq.m. (with workers) - 8,211 * 5 = 41,055 + 44,800 (necessary things) = 85,855 rubles.
Kitchen 7 sq.m (excluding workers) - 3 625 * 7 = 25 375 + 44 800 = 70 175 rubles.
Now you almost imagine how much it will cost to repair the kitchen. It was a capital option, and cosmetic, of course, would be much cheaper.
Well, it all depends on the area: the difference between a small kitchen in Khrushchev and an average in a one-room apartment in a panel house will be, but insubstantial. The main expense is to buy things needed in any area (a set, a sink, a radiator, a window, etc.), rather than building materials.
And, as we said, the calculation is basic. And everything else will depend on the layout, design, design, prices of the masters (the more compressed the terms, the more expensive they are). Household appliances will also attract a large amount, but we did not consider it at all, because adding a price of a column or a plate is a matter of 2 seconds.