It's nice to be in a room if you are surrounded by warmth and comfort. The mood improves at the sight of a favorable interior. The color of the interior has a significant influence on the perception of the surrounding space. When choosing wallpaper, many people want to get a sincere, positive attitude when looking at them. Yellow wallpaper contributes to cheerfulness, fatigue, positive impressions, so the choice of wallpaper of this color tone affects successfully the creation of the interior.
Yellow wallpaper for walls has distinctive properties:
- The room is visually enlarged;
- Suitable for dark and light rooms;
- A combination with many colors is possible;
- You can choose different furniture options, suitable for the yellow color.
The choice of wallpaper is yellow color is characteristic of optimists, natures with a confident character. Yellow tones carry warmth, activity, vivacity. With this color in the house, the creativity is stimulated.
These wallpapers can choose from a variety of shades that range from light yellow to brownish-yellow. There are shades of the cold scale. When choosing shades, you need to focus on the level of lighting and room parameters.
Advantages and disadvantages
Wallpapers in yellow colors have a number of advantages:
- A wide range of color compositions;
- Yellow color can be cold and warm in relation to the used scale;
- Yellow wallpapers in combination with light colors bring relaxation, peace and comfort;
- With gold tones, a person's potential increases and tonus rises;
- Have a soothing properties;
- Are applied in various premises.
The disadvantages of canvases made in yellow color include:
- With excess of yellowness, intolerance arises, criticality in man;
- Bright colors should be used carefully;
- Color belongs to the group of wallpaper.
If you combine the shades correctly and combine them with furniture, then the room with yellow wallpaper will bring only joy and positive.
Variants of combinations
Yellow color is combined with many other tones. When choosing some pairs of shades, you can get excellent contrasts and focus on details. Combination options:
- Yellow and white - can be called a classic combination that fits any space. Variations of the white-yellow combination are possible in cold and warm colors, which makes them multifunctional.
- Yellow and beige - give warmth and liveliness to the room. Beige tone implies a certain "comfort" of the main tone, without influencing sunshine and lordship.
- Yellow and brown - contributes to the dynamism, solidity of space. The combination perfectly matches the wallpaper in the bedroom or living room. The choice of this variation is indispensable when the room is divided into zones.
- Yellow and burgundy - used to emphasize elegance and wealth of space.
- Yellow and blue - give contrast and unusual. The combination of yellowish tones with blue emphasizes the creativity of the owner's style.
- You can choose a plain yellow wallpaper or stripes. Different color combinations will help emphasize the cozy environment in the room.
Application in the interior
Acquisition of wallpaper yellow tones will help turn the house into a sunny, joyful and warm home. The wallpaper in the children's room or teenage room with yellowish shades will give brightness and saturation to the interior. If the character is dominated by calmness and poise, then when choosing one should be guided by the shades of this color with neutral properties.
Cloths have a different texture. A smooth cloth increases the space, and a matte one is used when setting the sharpness of the borders. When emphasizing individuality, combine furniture with relief paintings. Using a strip in the interior can give rhythm or restraint, based on the shade.
Yellow wallpaper with a picture looks unusual due to geometric shapes or complex plant motifs, patterns. You can choose canvases with d
- Paper wallpaper is made on the basis of paper. They are of low cost and simplicity.
- Liquid wallpaper - as a basis used textiles. As a result of the application, the effect of a one-piece coating appears.
- Wall-papers vinyl - have a PVC-covering. When vinyl is used in production, it becomes possible to wash the linen.
- Flizeline wallpaper - are made on a non-woven basis. On the canvas there is a vinyl cover.
In rooms that are often used, it is better to use vinyl or non-woven wallpaper. They, unlike yellow paper webs, are considered durable and can be washed or dyed.
Registration of anteroom
At the entrance to the house, the view immediately falls on the hallway, so the wallpaper in the hallway should participate in creating a bright and cozy atmosphere. This option is suitable for owners who return home with a tired look and irritability. A bright positive shade will adjust to positive emotions and give cheerfulness.
The dark corridor is brightened with light tones. Wallpapers in the corridor are involved in the process of giving brightness to the home. The predominant use of yellow tones will visually increase the space of the narrow corridor.
The bedroom is considered a quiet room where you want to relax, so you should use yellow wallpaper with calm shades. It is possible to accentuate some walls. When pasting the entire area with this color, the opportunity for rest and relaxation is lost. Tones in the yellow version in the bedroom are combined with light shades.
Decoration of the living room
Yellow wallpapers in the interior of the living room play an important role in the arrangement of a cozy atmosphere. If there are windows facing the north side, yellowish tones will give more warmth and liveliness.
Combined yellow shades with a green tone find application in various style solutions (minimalist interior, high-tech style). To create a living room in a classic image, you can use striped fabrics. For such premises, you can use different color combinations.
Design of kitchen and dining room
In the interior of the kitchen, such wallpaper is used to increase appetite. For a small kitchen area linen in a yellow version will visually increase the space. Kitchen design can be done using wallpaper stripes.
Modern kitchen furniture allows you to use different combinations of colors of wallpaper: yellow and green, yellow and brown. It is possible to make the kitchen interior in light green color.
In the presence of the dining room, yellow wallpapers are ideal for its decoration, participating in increasing appetite for meals. In the dining room you can use combinations of yellow with orange and red.
Registration of a children's room
The yellow color of the wallpaper in the children's room suits the boy and girl. The combination of complementary shades will allow the room to play to the full. A good combination is yellow and blue (blue) color.
To create a modern children's room you can use lemon and pistachio tones. They will give space of lightness and softness. For gay, active children, you can use together yellow and green tones. In the children's room with the help of different color solutions it is possible to separate the game zone from the sleeping zone.
Choosing yellow wallpaper, you can make the style of the house friendly and comfortable. Various versions, whether monochrome wallpaper or striped cloths, contribute to the implementation of a wide range of design solutions. In combination with other tones, yellow color can help to come to a unique interior.