Interior of the living room is hard to imagine without a comfortable and functional chair. The Poeng chair is very popular, which can be recognized by bending the legs in the shape of the letter U. In this chair it is convenient to read, relax in front of the TV, spend time at the computer or just have a cup of tea. This type of armchair has a number of advantages and disadvantages, and a wide range of colors and models will fit it into the interior of any style.
The Poeng chair may seem fragile and unstable due to the lack of hind legs. However, high-quality models can withstand a significant weight. A feature of the design is the backrest, which ideally follows the contours of the body, which provides a good orthopedic effect.
Most often, the frame is made of glued veneer, which allows you to get the right shape, using only natural materials. The workpiece is fixed in the desired position, after which it is processed by a special composition that increases its elasticity.
Advantages and disadvantages
Armchair Poeng appeared on the market relatively recently, but already managed to gain popularity among admirers of stylish and comfortable furniture. This is due to the significant advantages of such seats:
- A wide range of models. Armchairs Poeng are produced not only in classical performance. You can find models with a rotating base, couches and rocking chairs. The choice of design allows you to perfectly fit the chair in the interior of the children's room, living room or cabinet.
- Orthopedic design. The main reason for the popularity of the Pohang chair is the unique seating design, in which you can completely relax. Rest in this chair relieves the load from the spine, which is important after a hard working day.
- Large selection of colors and materials. The market offers a huge selection of models with different frame and upholstery. The frame is made of various types of wood, and the upholstery can be made of natural and artificial leather, as well as textiles of various colors and qualities.
- The presence of an additional footrest. Some models of Poehang armchairs have a stool included in the kit, which can be used as a stand under your feet. This will allow you to relax as much as possible.
- Ecological cleanliness. The frame of the chair is made of natural materials, so this furniture can be used even in the nursery.
- Ease of care. Covers from the chair can easily be removed and washed. Most manufacturers offer replaceable covers, which allows you to refresh the appearance of the chair with minimal investment.
- Affordable cost. A wide range of models is designed for people with different financial capabilities. At the same time, the initial cost of models is low.
There are practically no drawbacks for such seats. The main thing is to choose high-quality models of reliable manufacturers. However, it may seem to large people that bent designs can not withstand their weight, so it is difficult for them to completely relax, but after a certain time, this feeling goes away.
Types of chairs Poeng
In addition to the classic design of the Poheng armchair, there are other convenient models. The most popular of them are:
- Rocking chair Poeng. A feature of the model is the presence of wide runners. It allows you to relax your spine as much as possible, and creates a feeling of coziness and comfort.
- Armchair on a rotating stand. Suitable as a computer chair in the office or at home. Instead of legs has a round wide metal base.
- The couch. A model that will allow you to fully relax. Additional rear legs make the construction durable and reliable, and the mattress has increased softness and thickness.
- Armchairs with additional stools. Used as a footrest. Allow to completely relax your back. Recommended for lactating women, the elderly and everyone who dreams of a full rest.
Choosing the type of chair Poeng depends on personal preferences, design of the room and the purpose of this piece of furniture.
Baby chairs Poeng
Manufacturers also offer Poehang armchair models for children. They differ from adult models not only in size but also in bright colors and a form of sitting. Children's models have a small weight, which makes it possible for the baby to move it himself to a convenient place. The special shape of the legs minimizes the possibility of overturning the chair, which makes it safe even for the youngest children. The safety of the construction is ensured by the absence of metal parts.
The advantages of models for a children's room include a removable cover that can be washed quickly in a typewriter after spilled juice, paints or dirty hands, but the main advantage of the Poheng armchair for a nursery is the original design. You can find models of any color or with the image of any characters.
The Poeng chair is a modern, practical, original and comfortable piece of furniture. It will occupy a worthy place in the interior of any room, and will become a favorite vacation spot for all family members, and the use of natural materials guarantees the safety of the product even for the smallest members of the family.