Color is one of the main components of the interior of any apartment. Therefore, the right combination of ceiling colors, walls, doors and even carpet is so important. From what colors will be used in the interior for this or that room, the perception of the room as a whole will depend. The color solution of the ceiling, walls, doors, skirting and carpet is very important when creating a comfortable space. And there are a lot of tricks to make the spacious and high room cozy and warm, and in a small room to breathe space.
So the color of the floor in the apartment, which is in harmony with the shade of the ceiling and walls, will visually hide the shortcomings of the dwelling, as well as correctly change its parameters. Therefore, when choosing the shades of the floor, it is important to carefully weigh everything, take into account the various combinations and the possible result. The color of the floors and ceiling to a certain extent should be in harmony with other colors of space, and also correctly correlated with them. Therefore, it is also worth choosing the right wallpaper and color of the ceiling.
What color is better to choose?
- Among the popular solutions, we can choose natural, that is, natural colors for covering the floors in the kitchen. These are all the colors of the tree, brown, light yellow, beige, and also other shades that will be relevant at all times. These colors are perfectly combined with most traditional colors that are used in the interior. They allow you to create a classic and quiet interiors that are not devoid of style.
- Floors with shades of red in the interior can also be called a classic option, but they are used today a little less often than before.
- The floor of a shade of mahogany or cherry in the interior of an apartment can bring an atmosphere of wealth and luxury, but it will to some extent dominate the space, especially when a very dark shade of walls in the kitchen is chosen.
- The black floor in the apartment is one of the favorites of modern interiors, especially the combination of such a floor and walls of white shades or just a very light color looks gorgeous. The floors of this color in the interior of the apartment are ideal for all modern styles, especially for minimalism.
- White floors in the kitchen are not a bad option, because they give some airiness, and a combination of elegant furniture and colorful accessories will help create a truly spectacular and stylish interior.
- Gray floors are an excellent option in the kitchen, made in a modern interior. Such a floor will look great if you choose the right walls.
Selection of the color of the floor depending on other surfaces
- The color of the walls and the floor can be as close to the color palette, and radically opposite. Which option for walls and floor is better to use depends on how light or dark the floor is decided to do. If the floor has a sufficiently dark color, then for walls and ceiling correctly apply a light tint. Otherwise, the room will be too gloomy.
- Light walls and a light floor - a similar combination will expand the space, as well as make it visually more spacious and spacious.
- Classic is a combination when the floor of dark colors is much darker than the walls. Floors can have a completely different color, but a dark neutral shade, for example, the color of natural wood.
- If we talk about the combination of the color of furniture and the color of the floor in the interior, then you should follow the rule that they are in the same color scheme. It can be light or dark color.
Floors and doors
In the kitchen or in the interior of another room, the combination of the color of the interior doors, the baseboard and the color of the floor is important. Many believe that the colors of interior doors, skirting and flooring should be close to each other, and sometimes coincide. However, this is not a mandatory option.
- The first win-win option is to choose the right door and skirting board in the interior of the same color as the floor covering. This option will look great in the kitchen. For the vestibules this option is good, especially in the case of several doors at once. If all the doors and skirting boards are installed from the same material, th
en the floor in the hallway should be chosen according to their tone.
- If the room is dark or small, then the color of the floor, skirting and furniture should be selected in a light color.
- Another way to select doors, floors and skirting boards is to create a pronounced contrast. For a floor it is possible to pick up dark, and for a door and a plinth already light or white colors.
- The color of furniture should be selected based on the color of the door and skirting. However, it must be taken into account that the contrast of the door, skirting and flooring should be well pronounced.
- The color of the floor, door, skirting and furniture in the kitchen should be cold or warm colors. The combination of cold and warm looks just awful. In addition, remember that if the color of the door and skirting is light, and the floor is darker, then the color of the plinth is recommended to match the color of the door. If everything is the opposite, then the color of the door and skirting can be made to the color of the floor.
- You should never use three different colors for the floor, door and skirting.
Carpet color in the interior
- The accent carpet, which does not rhyme with anything - is quite interesting, but a risky option.
- In a room that has white or dark colors, to attract attention is to put a bright carpet without a pattern or carpet with beautiful graphic images. You should see how the carpet looks against the ceiling and walls. If the color of the carpet harmonizes, and the carpet on the background of wallpaper looks organic, then this is an excellent option. If it seems that the accent carpet in the interior does not fit, then complement the background of the carpet can not very large decorative elements: a lamp, a vase, sofa cushions.
- A carpet of white shades. You can buy a carpet of white shades, then it will expand the space, for example, a small living room. This color of the carpet removes the feeling of tightness.
- Do not put white furniture on a solid carpet.
- You can choose the color of the carpet in the same color as the walls. To prevent the excess of basic white flowers, you should dilute the color of the carpet with different shades of furniture and decor elements.
- The color of the carpet in the tone of the interior. If the room has colored elements, then the color of the carpet can be selected for them. For example, a carpet can match the wallpaper, the color of a tablecloth, a wall, a ceiling, chairs, chairs, and the like.
Selection of wallpaper colors
- The choice of wallpaper is a responsible business. Therefore, you need to consider the type of wallpaper, their color. The color gamut of wallpaper, ceiling and floor in many ways determines how a person will feel in the room. The color of the wallpaper, ceiling and floor will determine your mood, emotional state and performance. Therefore, we must try to make the color of the wallpaper and ceiling create the most comfortable environment.
- The choice of the color of wallpaper for the ceiling is a very important stage in the repair. Quite often color of a ceiling try to pick up to wall-paper, selecting the similar color scale. If the color of the wallpaper is white, the ceilings on the background of the wallpaper will not be very expressive and faded.
- Wallpapers of different colors can be combined in many ways. For a small room, bright wallpapers are perfect. Such wallpaper visually increase the space. The wallpaper of dark and harsh colors, on the contrary, will make the room smaller. Also it is necessary to take into account the natural illumination of the room.
- Wallpapers with frequent and large colors visually reduce the room, small and rare wallpaper significantly expand the room. In addition, wallpaper with a large floral pattern dominates within different styles. The wallpaper with a small pattern is used mainly as a neutral style background.
- Green wallpaper in the room convey the beauty of nature. Such wallpaper is perfect for almost any design, as it combines with wooden elements and many colors.