Sometimes perfectly simple, restrained and concise accessories, as well as home furnishings can dramatically change the atmosphere in the house, emphasize the color of the design composition, effectively convey a special message in the interior. We are talking, first of all, about original and practical bamboo curtains.
A tribute to fashion or the eternal "Actual"
Modern interiors, full of lifeless plastic, an abundance of technology and various technical adaptations, are becoming less "domestic", they lose their comfort and warmth. Not always a futuristic style or a brutal loft is placed to the relaxation and spiritual comfort that every person needs.
To solve the pressing problems help textiles, accessories and decorative objects made of environmentally friendly materials. One of such important eco-elements is bamboo. Antistatic, antibacterial, always stylish and relevant paintings literally exude naturalness, naturalness, natural refinement.
Bamboo roller blinds - an excellent solution that allows you to make a note of warmth or even exotics in the apartments of megacities. In addition, a colorful accessory can be used in different variations, solving a lot of actual design problems. The mechanism of many models allows you to improve the space in the rooms with the most complex layout.
Bamboo curtains in the interior are represented by a cloth woven from thin, but durable stems of bamboo by means of natural strong threads. The curtains look like a homogeneous textile, as the slats fit closely together.
The frequency of weaving is one of the most important selection criteria. However, in any case, such a curtain is able to protect from bright light, creating a pleasant soft atmosphere, sheltering the room from extraneous views. In addition, there are such advantages:
- Bamboo curtains contribute to optimal air exchange;
- Expressed antibacterial qualities;
- Textiles meet all the criteria of quality and environmental requirements;
- Cloth is durable and durable;
- Textiles based on bamboo can be purchased at a pleasant price;
- Versatility in terms of location;
- Cloths are resistant to burnout, completely "not afraid" of ultraviolet light;
- Simple attachment and installation mechanism;
- Wide possibilities in terms of color, tone, texture and stylistic filing.
In addition, according to the teachings of feng shui, a bamboo blind can absorb negative energy. Such accessories will neutralize the dark streams, transforming the negative into positive.
Bamboo for doors
Considering bamboo textiles, you can see its universality in all directions. Such laconic and stylish products can be placed not only in the window openings, but also on the door. For them, there is a place in the kitchen, and on the balcony, and even in the bathroom.
Bamboo curtains on the doorway can be of two types:
- Horizontal (installed over the window aperture or door, good for small openings, the lamellas rotate in different directions, forming different versions of the survey);
- Vertical (the design consists of slats of different length and thickness, easily move to the right and left, allow you to clearly adjust the amount of light penetrating the room, visually expand the space, make the ceilings in the room above).
Curtains made from eco-friendly and durable bamboo make it possible to solve several conceptually important tasks:
- Divide the space into several zones (especially when it comes to vertical models);
- Save space;
- Visually expand the space in the room;
- Adjust the light to the discretion of the tenants;
- To decorate the interior, highlighting this or that idea.
Curtains made of bamboo can be hung in the traditional way above the door. Use simple wall cornices, which are mounted to the surface of the wall with screws. Another option is to mount the structure directly in the doorway. Thus, an interior arch in a room with high ceilings or some non-standard constructions can be decorated.
Curtains for windows
Bamboo curtains on the windows - the easiest option to use "cozy exotic" in the house. Products based on bamboo can be conditionally divided into these types:
- Curtains - this is a continuous cloth with thin stems of bamboo, which are woven with threads. There are bamboo Roman curtains, roll mechanism and spring settings;
- Blind curtains based on bamboo elements are an excellent alternative to "dead" plastic. The design is similar to metal or plastic products, but it looks more "alive" and expensive;
- Complex Roman blinds, which are distinguished by a special lifting system, and also an exclusive control mechanism.
Species diversity allows you to select several models at once for arranging different sites. For example, bamboo curtains in the kitchen are better to choose in the form of light curtains. Blinds fit well into the interior of the office or livin
Curtains for the gazebo can be represented at once by several wide canvases. On the balcony it is better to place very light, translucent structures.
Manufacturing of structures
Roller curtains made of bamboo straw or simple curtains can be made of elements of different thickness, fiber structure and even the type of weaving. To change the color or tone, the canvas can be painted, varnished, other special compositions, complemented by a variety of decor.
According to the natural shade of the slats, one can understand from which part of the plant the fragment was taken. If they are whitish-beige, the material is taken from the inside. Golden tones, light brown, coffee, dark olive colors indicate that the bamboo curtains on the windows were made from the outer part of the trunk.
Bamboo accessories allow plenty to experiment. However, there is a classic, which will be difficult to surpass in any case.
It's about eastern style. Here, textiles with bamboo elements will look perfect. Designers recommend to complement the eastern interiors with low sofas, floor mats, spectacular lampshades. The room should flow a soft warm light, and the whole environment should be relaxed, peaceful, peaceful.
The completely opposite direction of hi-tech can also be supplemented with bamboo canvases. The interior will decorate the correct geometry and conciseness. It is better to abandon drawings and decor, giving preference to a simple neutral canvas. The best design is Roman curtains.
Bamboo as raw material is distinguished by a special structure and structure of fibers. From what technique was used during the creation of the bamboo canvas, the openwork and texture will ultimately depend.
Curtains on the balcony of bamboo or canvases for upgrading the interior space are valued, above all, because of its lightness. In addition, the painted can sometimes very qualitatively imitate woody texture: wenge, abachi, hornbeam, beech, mahogany. It is especially important if such curtains on plastic windows are hung in order to refine the unnecessarily "artificial" interior with natural accessories.