Chandeliers, which today are offered to consumers by world producers, amaze the imagination with a variety of color and stylistic solutions.
But sometimes it is very difficult to choose the optimal model for your own home, because the purpose of this device is not only to illuminate the room, but also to create a holistic, harmonious design atmosphere.
Look how the chandeliers look like in the kitchen in the interior of the photos. Perhaps you will find an idea suitable for your home.
Varieties of structures
Today on sale you can find such varieties of lighting devices as:
- 1 Suspended. They consist of one or several plafonds. Look closely at products with glass, fabric, plastic or paper lampshades. They are located mainly over the dining table. For small dimensions, a single light source will suffice.
- 2 Ceiling. This is a decent variation for kitchens with low ceilings. Plafonds are often made of clear or frosted glass. On sale, you can easily find white and color options. Their spatial structure is also quite diverse. Along with precise geometric shapes, extraordinary models of complex configurations are widely represented.
- 3 Classical. This is a special kind of lighting devices, which differs from analogues by the increased elegance and refinement of the design. They are characterized by a light pretentiousness and obvious luxury.
Chandeliers for the kitchen in the interior, as seen in the photo, differ not only in types but also in styles.
Taking this parameter into account, you will be able to choose an option that harmoniously joins the design of your kitchen:
- Classic. The popularity of such devices does not pass with time, they will be relevant at any time. Unconventional and stylish, they are ideal for rooms, with the design of which is selected classics or country.
Forged products, complemented by hanging chains, glass inserts - are bright representatives of this category.
- Modern. Lighting devices in this style will perfectly fit into the classic interiors, Scandinavian and minimalist direction.
Such chandeliers are mostly suspended and with one lampshade. Some are distinguished by uncomplicated forms, laconicism, discreet color, elegant originality.
- Candelabra. Traditionally, they are made of glass, but budget options may include plastic elements. This option is suitable for kitchens in the style of Shebbie Schick, Provence, Chalet.
- High tech. In its majority, these are ceiling structures made in cold colors and differing in strict geometric shapes. They can be equipped with metal, plastic, glass elements.
- Floristics. Models from this group are suitable for premises in the strength of Provence, Country, Shebbie Schick, stand out for the originality of the design and the floral motifs in the decoration. For their production, wood, glass, metal and plastic are used.
- Tiffany. Luxury glass chandeliers, decorated with vintage paintings or mosaics made of multi-colored fragments, perfectly fit in the rooms of the classical direction and Country.
- Loft. Often this is a somewhat rude imitation of street lights, corresponding to kitchens in such styles as Scandinavian, Loft, Vanguard or Industrial.
- Minimalism. Stand out against the general background laconic form, discreet shades. They deservedly proved themselves in the rooms in the Scandinavian direction, Loft and High-tech.
- Eco-style. It differs from analogues with natural materials: paper, wood, cloth. Original models with woven shades, decorated with branches, dried flowers, leaves, pebbles. Such lamps can even be made with their own hands for both urban and rural cuisine.
The most original chandeliers for the kitchen
Here are a few photos of very original and, you might even say, unique chandeliers.
For example, how do you like this chandelier in the form of garlic?
Or here's how one of the designers collected a lot of glasses in one lighting device.
But just a real work of art, is not it?
Bottles also found application. Looks incredibly beautiful.
Features of creating comfortable lighting in the kitchen
Chandelier - an integral attribute, providing lighting and creating a cozy home environment.
Its placement should be planned in such a way that both the dining area and the working area fall into the zone of operation.
Pay attention to the models equipped with the function of regulation of illumination, allowing to save essentially consumed electric power.
One of the main requirements for lighting is comfort for the eyes. There are norms for different types of lamps.
Thus, the optimal indicators for an incandescent lamp are 12-40 W / m2, for halogen lamps 30-35 W / m2, for luminescent lamps about 8 W / m2.
Optimum illumination should be selected based on the interior of the kitchen: the lighter it is, the less powerful lamps you will need.
For spacious kitchens are suitable multi-hanging pendant models, and for small - ceiling variations.
Lighting can be used for zoning space: built-in lamps are mounted above the working area, and a chandelier above the dining area.
Spot lights are gaining popularity every day, but admirers of classical traditions are unlikely to refuse the chandelier in the kitchen.