Since the time when photographs first appeared, people began to strive to capture the brightest moments of their life. After all, this is a real miracle - paper cards with pictures of familiar picture-memories! Native faces, favorite places, important family events - all this, with the help of a photosensitive matrix, retain photos.
The process of photographing at first was complex and quite expensive. Photographs were considered a great value. They were collected in albums, framed, used in interior design at home.
Later, with the development of printing technologies, photos in the interior became even more popular, competing with painting. And with the advent of modern styles (avant-garde, high-tech, eclecticism), and did occupy a leading place.
Correctly selected photos can decorate any interior - whether it is the interior of a living room, bedroom or kitchen. Using photographs allows you to bring individuality and charm to the overall appearance of the apartment, and sometimes even affect the perception of space.
Decoration of interior photos
There are many ways to decorate the interior of the apartment with photographs. Hanging out individual photos and creating photo galleries on the wall are the most popular ideas, but not the only ones. Frames with photos, for example, can be hung on the ceiling on decorative tapes, or attached to a stretched cord with clothespins. However, in this case, the photo is better to be inserted not in the frame, but in the passepartout. It looks rather unusual and the photo can be periodically changed, refreshing the interior design.
Very unusual looking frames, not hung on the wall, and placed on special shelves and on the floor under them. An interesting solution is the combination of such frames into a single composition. Bedrooms and living rooms are the best places to apply this idea.
Placing a photo (or group of photos) on the wall of the room requires one important rule: an imaginary line crossing the middle of the central photograph should pass approximately at the level of the eyes - about 1.5 meters from the floor.
In order to decorate the apartment, you can use black and white photos in bottles, vases, glasses. Another option - photo printing on dishes, watches, metal objects, wallpaper, ceramic tiles and even suspended ceilings. Such ideas are suitable for interior design, for example, bedrooms.
Clock or mirror on the wall can also be beaten with photos. And, framing the clock, it's best to take frames of different sizes and use them in a certain way. Large frames should be placed in front of the numbers 3, 6, 9 and 12. And next to all other figures, you need to hang a smaller frame.
When choosing the right idea for the design of an apartment with photos, you must definitely consider some points:
- what is the use of the decorated room, its functionality;
- style and colors of the interior of the apartment;
- future location of photos;
- specificity of the photo (family, poster or decorative), its plot.
It is very important, using photographs in the interior, to choose the right frame - the frame for the photo.
The color and material of the frames are better defined by drawing on the color scheme and the style of the interior of the room.
- Modern styles allow the use of color, black and white colors, plastic and metal;
- Rustic style prefers shades of wood;
- yellow frame on the background of the interior in blue shades - a real decoration of the apartment;
- white frames look organically on a background of black and red colors.
It is best to combine large frames with small ones. Such combinations look stylish and very interesting. It is possible, for example, in the composition to simultaneously use one large baguette frame and several small frames and a passepartout.
Worthy and unusual look handmade frames. For their creation, it is enough to buy in the store blanks and add to them shells, buttons, or some other decoration, which the designer will tell his artistic fantasy. And be sure to add a little bit of your heart.
You can also make an unusual frame, attached to the corner of the room. To do this, you have to cut off two frames on one side, and then join the remaining halves in the protruding, or drowning corner of the room. This self-made frame is able to decorate the interior of any apartment.
Large frames can be used to enclose several photos of one event in them. For example, weddings, birth of a child, travel. This frame will look great when decorating a bedroom.
Design of photo galleries
When creating a home gallery, it's best to paint all the frames in one color. In this case, the size, thickness, shape and texture may vary.
In the design of bright room it is better to use frames thin and light. In this case, you can emphasize the photo without overloading it with color. The photo itself, in the majority, should be black and white.
In a room of light neutral shades, on the contrary, it is better to use frames of bright expressive color. A universal option - wide frames of black, black-gray, or black-brown color.
There are several options for layouts of frames with photos in the gallery.
- frames arranged in random order. There is an opportunity to add photos in the future. If desired, chaotically located photographs can fill the entire wall of the apartment;
- made up of photographs, various figures. For example, the heart is good for bedroom design;
- one of the options in the design of the bedroom - an image on the wall of the family tree and on each of its branches - family photos of relatives;
- placed on the wall of a photo in the form of a rectangle. In this case, the size and thickness of the frames, as well as the photos in them, should be the same in size.
To create photo galleries, you can use not only frames with photos, but also other details - drawings, watches, mirrors, lovely trinkets. All these things will give the uniqueness and uniqueness of the finished composition. Such a collage can decorate any interior.
The plot of the photo
The plot of photos can be very different. Everything depends on the room being decorated.
- family photos, landscapes, genre pictures - perfect for living room and bedroom;
- portraits, black and white retro photos, mountain landscapes - are appropriate in the office;
- still lifes and flower compositions - harmoniously fit in the interior of the kitchen;
- In the children's room the panel in the form of a ladder is perfectly looked, where each step is the year of the baby's life;
- Delicate lyrical motifs are a wonderful story for the bedroom decor.
- The wall of stairways, a corridor or an entrance hall is an ideal place for placing photo galleries on different topics. Any artistic composition will become relevant here.