Easter is a great holiday, therefore preparation for it is always serious in terms of respecting the old traditions, and in terms of creating a festive atmosphere. A special feature of this holiday is the decoration of the table and the decoration of the interior. Here you can not do without all the well-known colored eggs and fragrant Easter cake, as these dishes are not only the main ones on the festive table, but are also used as a decorating element.
How to create an Easter decor yourself?
Before you start decorating the room, you need to set a special style for it. The traditions of celebrating Easter in our country practically do not differ from European ones, however, there are some peculiarities. For example, in the West, the symbol of this Orthodox holiday is the Easter rabbit, and we have painted eggs. That is why it is important to determine the style of decoration.
Create a mysterious atmosphere and add to the interior bright colors will allow live wildflowers. Small bouquets in miniature vases or stands, embodying spring and warmth, will perfectly complement any interior.
Nowadays, Easter wreaths, consisting of plants, flowers, natural materials and other decorating elements are popular - they can be purchased in specialized decor stores or made by themselves. This requires hot glue, selected elements, wire, stickers, buttons and beads.
Such wreaths wonderfully decorate the doors, festive table and walls, and can also be presented as a gift to friends and relatives. Together with a wreath of living plants you will present a good and festive mood.
The original idea of the decor is an Easter garland, which can be created from any improvised means. To make such a garland, decorative quail eggs (made from foam plastic or plastic), animal and bird figurines, symbolizing Easter (rabbits, chickens or birds) are used. Such a garland will not leave indifferent any guest, forcing to attract attention. Decorate the surface of the room (tables, cabinets, shelves) can be willow branches, creating simulated nests and baskets decorated with fabric toys in the form of birds, eggs and flowers.
Earlier spring was greeted with the help of spring trees - so why not create them for Easter and decorate with special attributes! Such trees can be placed on the floor, flower stands and other surfaces.
Sewing decorative toys from sacking or other fabric needs to be given special attention. On the Internet you can find patterns of absolutely any toys that you will like: it is not difficult to sew them, and ready decorations for Easter will please the eye throughout the festive week. The decoration of the festive table for Easter is not complete without decorative candles in the form of eggs. They can also be made on their own by casting molten wax into the eggshell.
Create mini-vases for snowdrops or other small flowers can also be made from eggshell colored with acrylic paints of gold, silver or yellow.
Do not be afraid to improvise, creating a decor for Easter from improvised materials - show your imagination, and the result will certainly please you!
Easter decoration for Easter
Traditionally, we used to paint eggs for Easter with food colors and onion husks, and also decorate them with special films. All these methods allow you to quickly achieve the expected result, but every year you want to create something original and new.
Experienced designers created several original ways of decorating eggs:
- "Old traditions." Boil the eggs in the husks from the onions invented by our great-grandmothers, but a little later people realized that incredibly beautiful "krashenki" are obtained if before welding, stick to the shell miniature flowers, leaves of parsley and other elements. This way of decorating eggs is popular today.
- Decor of Easter eggs with yarn. This variant of decorating eggs is suitable only if they are not planned to eat. To do this, you do not need to use real eggs - they can be replaced with plastic or foam plastic (they are easy to buy on the eve of a holiday in the market or in any store). Stick the yarn to the eggs with hot glue. To get the pattern you need to alternate the colors of the yarn.
- "Magic confetti." The most accessible and easy way to create bright and attractive Easter eggs. To do this, cut several circles of different sizes from colored or shiny paper and glue them with PVA glue to the eggshell.
- Decoration of eggs with beads. This version of the decor of Easter eggs is considered painstaking and quite costly, but the result is worth it. However, now on sale, in addition to confectionery sprinkles, there is a sweet bead, which can be used not only for decorating the top of Easter cakes, but for eggs as well.
- Decoupage. For many, this way of decorating the Paschal attributes is complex, but in reality there is nothing difficult here. It is enough to find a beautiful napkin with the image of flowers, plants or animals and cut them, then glue them to the eggshell with the help of glue.
- Creation of edible eggs from other products. The eggs in the chocolate shell will look original, but the filling can consist of cottage cheese and a canned peach in the form of a circle resembling an egg yolk in appearance. Not a single guest will refuse such a treat, especially children.
- Simple patterns. Painting eggs can be ordinary multi-colored gel pens or watercolors. With this task, the schoolboy will do an excellent job, since he certainly practiced this at work lessons.
- Lacy eggs. You can create unique lace patterns with the help of fabric laces, wrapping eggs in them and dropping them into a solution with food coloring.
As you see the options for decorating Easter eggs, there are many. The main thing is to have a rich imagination and boldly attract to this surprisingly interesting occupation of children. There is nothing more fascinating than taking part in small small inventors in creating an Easter decor for a house.
Easter decor with your own hands for a festive table
If you have already issued a festive room with Easter attributes, then you can safely proceed to decorating the table. In this case, special attention should be paid to serving it, choosing cutlery, napkins and preparing thematic dishes. In addition to Easter cakes and eggs, you can bake an aromatic shortbread cookie in the form of chickens, eggs and rabbits decorated with a multicolored glaze and a bright confectioner's powder.
Napkins for a festive table do not necessarily choose with thematic drawings - just make a hare from them (schemes are available on the Internet). To create a unique festive atmosphere in the room you can build a small decorative Christmas tree from ordinary bottles for washing bottles and decorate it with wicker baskets or improvised nests with eggs.
If you have the necessary equipment for making clay figurines, then boldly create everything that your heart desires on the Easter theme. The needlewomen can tie toys, napkins, Easter wreaths and other ornaments from the yarn. Easter decor with own hands made from yarn always complements the interior with comfort.
Creating self-decoration at home for Easter is a great way to recharge your holiday mood and show your creativity. And it is not necessary to use expensive materials and to try to make complex decorating elements, because it is quite possible to decorate the interior of a room with simple and affordable things. Pleasure yourself and your guests with a cozy holiday home!