Gone are the days when people left the dacha just to weed the beds and harvest. Now a lot of people are constantly living outside the city in completely comfortable houses, and also many people go to the dacha constantly, turning it into their own hands into a place for a relaxed holiday from the city. In this regard, the question arises about the arrangement of the suburban area in accordance with the concepts of comfort and coziness. The most important factor for this is the availability of a recreational area in natural conditions, including baths and places for cooking.
The barbecue area is a place under a roof or a canopy where you can gather a large company or the whole family, put a brazier or barbecue oven, sit, relax, cook delicious meals. This will be the place where you can relax and do delicious dishes in the open air. In the article we will consider what nuances are in the arrangement of the barbecue area in the country, that while taking into account how to make it yourself, and what are the requirements for this zone.
Barbeque area locations
Where in the suburban area it is better to equip the barbecue area with your own hands:
- Ideally, if the initial planning of the country landscape, a place for the recreation area will already be laid in the projects.
- It is imperative that the barbecue zone harmoniously fit into the surrounding landscape and harmonize with the overall style of the house.
- Take care that this important area has been laid quality and wide asphalt or brick paths. In this case, in any season and under any conditions you can easily get to the barbecue area and will be able to use the resting place at its destination. And the landscape design of the site from this will only benefit. The bathhouse and playground should also be connected to the house by the same paths.
- It is better to make a barbecue area under a canopy. This will protect it from precipitation and bad weather. A good option would also be to place a barbecue area near the already installed gazebo. The terrace can serve as a temporary accommodation place in a bad weather recreation area, like a gazebo.
- Pay attention to the smoke from the oven and the playground is not too often "connected". To do this, you need to know about the wind rose, typical for the place of your summer residence. The bath should also not prevent children from playing calmly for the same reason for the smoke.
- Arrangement of a barbecue area in the immediate vicinity of the house is undesirable. Common fire safety ideas are against this.
- Next to the trees, it is also better not to have a barbecue area. Again, the requirements for fire safety.
- A barbecue area located on the grass will cause the grass to be trampled. Therefore, arranging the design of the recreation area, consider that it is best to pave it with brick or stone. This will allocate it as a separate zone, and at the same time protect against sparks that can fly out of the furnace. In addition, mangals and other kitchen decoration is also better to put on a solid, fireproof surface. The platform of brick will be preferable, practical and safer.
- The barbecue area is best done behind the house, away from prying eyes, facial part and fence.
- Avoid leaving flammable and flammable substances like gasoline and other near the barbecue area. This can provoke a fire on the site and in the house.
- Do not forget the ideas of good spot lighting. You can use street lights, and LEDs, and batteries, and on holidays - beautiful garlands that adorn the landscape design.
Design of a barbecue area
Consider the most popular options for how to equip the barbecue area.
- The recreation area in brutal execution made of natural stone or brick will look great if the house and the gazebo are made in the same style.
- The arrangement of the wooden barbecue area looks very decorative and picturesque. However, in this case it is necessary to take care of the special impregnation of the tree, which will protect the place from the fire. This impregnation is also relevant for baths.
- When using decorative bricks of various colors, you can create your own hands with many interesting design projects. On the veranda and in the house you can also use the same material in tone.
- Plastered surfaces will create a very beautiful, textured design. And the color of the plaster can be designed in accordance with the general style. Arbor, terrace - the whole design of the site should be combined.
- In a snow-white performance, the barbecue area at the cottage looks elegant and stylish. However, if you have children, then this design will fade very quickly. Therefore, it is better to choose more practical colors for the design, preferably warm, natural shades. The same applies to the design of baths.
- If you are attracted to modern materials and minimalist style, then you can not think of a better design than landscape high-tech. In this case, you can use metal, plastic, dark colors and laconic design. A suitable gazebo and stylish barbecues will complement the project.
Let's consider what features there is for a barbecue oven, and why should we choose for installation on a country site the options for this particular oven.
It can be said simply that a barbecue oven is the same fireplace, but only standing on the street. And this fireplace is designed primarily in order to prepare food on it - a portion of appetizing shish kebab will be as good as possible in the evening after work. At the same time, such a brick oven serves as the center of the site around which the whole family, friends and family gather.
- If the usual brazier we can use, only if the weather is fine, then a barbecue under the roof and an equipped area will provide us with delicious dishes in the rain and even in the snow.
- Plus, even in the immediate vicinity of the stove you will not permeate through the smoke from the cooking products. What sometimes happens, for example, near a bath, when it is heated.
- Modern furnace designs are fireproof.
- The stove is very decorative, in itself adorns the landscape design of the country plot. The barbecue area area can become a real gathering place for all household members. If you make it in harmony with the surrounding area, then such a zone, like a terrace, and a gazebo, will be your favorite place in the country.
- The area of the barbecue area traditionally implies the installation of not only one stove. The project should also include chairs or chairs, a table. Its design, whether it's made of bricks, even made of wood, settles down as a small island, where everyone is comfortable. And the portable mangals installed nearby will allow you to prepare food in several variants.
- The barbecue area frees people from the need to gather in the cramped cottage kitchen in the house. As a rule, in the open air is much more spacious, it's not so hot to cook with your hands in the summer in the air, and the dishes on the fire are usually much more appetizing and tastier than, for example, cooked on an electric stove at home.
- The barbecue oven allows not only to bake and roast meat, fish and vegetables, but also to smoke them, which gives the dishes an excellent taste and aroma. Numerous culinary ideas can be successfully implemented under the roof of their barbe
- The furnace can be stationary and portable. The latter option can be convenient if you do not want to equip a permanent barbecue area, but plan to just come to the dacha from time to time and be able to quickly cook delicious meals on fire. Suitable for occasional parties and "raids" at the dacha. After using it, it's easy to assemble and fold the structure until the next time. This it resembles an ordinary brazier. A portable oven is cheaper than a stationary analog, however, it has less functionality than does not allow some culinary ideas to be implemented, and it does not have the ability to remove smoke. But it will not be necessary to change the already developed landscape design of the site to a barbecue area, a portable oven can be placed on the veranda, and the gazebo is perfect for resting and having fun.
- If you plan to make a canopy, then plan also a hole, where the smoke from the furnace will go out.
- Divide the barbecue area into 2 parts: functional with an oven and a relaxation zone with a table and chairs / armchairs. Relaxation part make spacious, that all visitors were comfortable in it to settle down.