Private houses, as a rule, have a much larger size than standard apartments, so you can turn around in full force and realize all your design ideas - kitchen decorating, wallpaper, decorated walls, and other nuances - everything can be matched to your liking. Kitchen in a private house, however, like in any other - the heart and hearth of a home, traditionally there is a lot of time, there are household members, communicate, arrange gatherings, prepare meals. That's why the design of the kitchen space is not the last place.
The design of the kitchen should be thought through to the smallest detail - even if it is small or, conversely, has a significant size. Mistress in any space should be comfortable, and everyone else - it's nice to be in the kitchen. In the article we will consider how the kitchen should be designed in a country house.
Features of the kitchen in your home
The kitchen of a private house has a number of distinctive features, if you compare it with the kitchen in a city apartment:
- Projects of kitchens in private houses, as a rule, are equipped not with one window, but with two or several, so the kitchen in a wooden or brick private house is much lighter and more spacious than the same room in the apartment.
- The location of the working area can vary widely enough. Its location does not limit the narrow walls.
- In a spacious room, such ideas as a cozy fireplace, extra warming and coloring or an improvised dining room will look great.
- If the kitchen in the private house is a communicating room, then in this case it will be more difficult to plan its design, but in the end it can turn out a very unusual and functional interior that you can not find anywhere else.
- The kitchen can have a very unusual layout, a peculiar design and interior. In this case there are much more opportunities to apply various design techniques and novelties, rather than in a limited space of the apartment. Modern decoration, beautiful washable wallpaper, winning zoning - all these ideas are available to owners of individual kitchens.
The most popular form, its design will not cause any problems. This room is not difficult to plan at all, it will be cozy, functional and very convenient. Most often, these cuisines are decorated in a classical style. Determine where the working area will be located, and from this, start from planning further design.
- In a small square room it is better to place furniture in a line or choose the angular type of the location of the working area. It also depends on where the window is located.
- If the square space is of sufficient size, it will be an excellent option to arrange the workspace with an island in the middle of the room.
- Also, on a large space, the dining area with decent table and chairs will fit perfectly.
- Wallpaper on the walls can be chosen any, on the square space look harmoniously almost any ideas.
In this case, the design will be somewhat difficult due to the uncomfortable shape of the room. Features:
- A design that visually expands the space is desirable. For example, Provence, implying light shades. Including the floor and ceilings should be painted in light colors - you will get an excellent optical illusion of space expansion.
- Eliminate all unnecessary details. In a narrow or small kitchen should only be the necessary equipment, appliances and furniture. Everything you can do without, do not use. It is desirable to use furniture of more compact sizes, rather than in a room of usual shape.
- The interior of a narrow kitchen in a private house implies a minimum of decoration. A mini
malist style of interior is perfect.
- On the window you can hang bright curtains, which will visually distract the view from the limited space.
- The presence of a dining room on such a space is, of course, ruled out.
Kitchen-studios in private houses are not so common. But this is a very interesting design of the kitchen in a private house and, undoubtedly, such a project will have development and popularity. Features:
- To visually separate the work area from the rest zone, you can use partitions, screens, light walls of plasterboard, not reaching the ceiling. Also for this purpose, an elegant bar stand, beautiful and functional, is also suitable. Sometimes they use visual zoning with different colors. You can divide the space with an island with a working area. The window can also serve as a kind of "separator".
- It is undesirable to carry out the design of the kitchen-living room in a private house in a classical style, it does not fit here, like the design in a rustic style. It is better to decorate the space in the style of Art Nouveau, minimalism or high-tech. These modern trends can not be combined better with the newfangled trend.
Styles and directions
Consider how different styles of design and decoration of kitchen in a private house are combined.
- The arrangement in this style is ideal for narrow and small kitchens of non-standard and modern layout.
- The layout implies simple shapes and laconic lines, minimal decor or lack thereof. The floor and ceilings are monochrome, without decoration.
- The space will not look cluttered, because the design of the kitchen in a country house in the style of minimalism implies the use of only those things that are necessary, excluding everything superfluous.
- A large kitchen in this style may look slightly uncomfortable. But minimalism is great for a small kitchen.
- Arrangement in the Art Nouveau style implies bright color combinations, something that resembles the disco style of the 80s.
- Plastic bar stools, armchairs bizarre curved shapes, glass surfaces will do just fine. With their help you can make zoning, select a window, floor and ceilings.
- The combination of different materials this style welcomes like no other.
- The style is great for both large and small kitchens.
Often more kitchens in country houses make out in such styles, as loft and provence. They emphasize the fact that the room is not in the city, but outside. This layout of the kitchen and the dining room perfectly contributes to relaxation and relaxation.
A few useful points that will help to make space:
- The most commonly used material is, of course, a tree. It is also eco-friendly and presents many varieties of colors and textures. The solid wood will make the kitchen luxurious and perfectly suited for classical interiors. Modern materials, such as chipboard and MDF, are also used for furniture. Their advantage is an inexpensive price and a lot of design options.
- Plan in detail all the zones to accurately calculate the costs, necessary materials, household appliances, etc. A carefully planned project will greatly facilitate all further kitchen design in a private house.
- The first step is to begin the development with engineering systems and communications. Immediately determine where the washing machine will be located (if it is in the kitchen) and the dishwasher. They will need to make water supply. Similarly, the supply of gas lines to the plate is made.
- Please note that furniture does not block ventilation. In this case, equipping the room with an island will do just fine - this work area does not block the walls. Particularly harmonious is the island in the classical and rustic style. Suited for this and the style of Provence.
- It is best to order narrow furniture on an individual project and to it - built-in equipment. In this case, all the nuances will be controlled by the experts of the manufacturer for you.