With the advent of the child in the family, the question arises of how to equip the children's room so that the baby is comfortable and pleasant to be there. Traditional colors of design are pink (for a girl) and blue (for a boy). Despite such a classic division, do not forget that the use of modern decor elements and other color shades in the interior will also help create a stylish and beautiful room.
Optimum color solution
Children in pink are the dream of most girls. This color creates a magical atmosphere.
Pink is a complex color, in the classical version it consists of red with the addition of white, but it can also have purple, blue or orange notes.
Psychologists believe that pink color has a good effect on the child's psyche - it does not excite or cause aggression, but this only concerns pastel tones. A saturated pink is heavy for perception, but it can be used in detail without overloading the interior.
For designers, pink color is ideal, it blends well with many shades, and on its basis you can create different styles of design.
To design a child in pink, you can use the following colors:
- White. The combination of white and pink color will add a room of refinement, solemnity and tenderness. For example, the walls and bedding can be decorated in a gently pink color, and the furniture in the nursery to make white.
- Gray. He will balance the main color, add a sense of peace and stability.
- Yellow. Adds positive and energy. Bright yellow elements of the interior will help drive away drowsiness, add vivacity and activity.
- Green. A classic combination given by nature itself: a pink flower on a green stem. The combination of these colors will be harmonious and beautiful.
- Blue. A peculiar combination. However, correctly chosen shades will help to create a stylish room. At the same time, it is better to use it for decorating children's rooms in a modern style.
- Brown. Pink and brown - contrasting colors, but their combination turns out to be gentle and harmonious. Pink children's room with brown accents like the girl, because these neutral colors for decoration can be diluted with bright elements.
When coloring it is important to choose colors from one palette - warm or cold. For a room facing the north, the decoration is more suitable for warm colors, and for the sunny side, you can use a cool range of shades.
If the room is a little better not to use bright pink on the walls and furniture, as this will visually reduce the room and increase furniture. However, it can be used for contrast, for example, one wall to make bright, and the rest - light, this visually adds volume.
Pink color in children's and teenage years
Most girls dream of fairies and princesses, and their image is associated with pink color. He is also identified with tenderness, magic and happiness. As the child grows up, the amount of pink color will decrease, but he will still remain in the details, the elements of his favorite things.
Consider changes in the design of the children's room in such age periods:
- from birth to 3 years;
- from 3 to 11;
- older than 11.
From birth to 3 years
At this age the child does not express specific wishes for registration, so parents decide everything themselves. Proceeding from the fact that sleep at this age is the basis for the development of the baby, the colors of the children's room should be calm, not provoking. It is made in pastel shades of pink with the addition of neutral colors, for example, white, cream, light beige or light gray.
From 3 years to 11 years
The child begins to be interested in everything around, like bright contrasting colors. The girl is growing up and already expresses her wishes for the design of the room. Into the interior are bright accents, it can be as decor elements, and furniture.
Older than 11 years
Many parents make out a room for several years, because they do not have the opportunity to change the interior design often. If the registration is in this way, you need to prepare that in the teenage period the child in pink tones may not like the girl. Proceeding from this, the design should be functional.
If the design of the room occurs at a younger age, then in order to please the child and at the same time to prepare for the future growing up, the pink color is used in decoration, but not in the basic details of the interior. In pink, you can make out bedding, cloaks for chairs, small details of the decor. Over time, if the grown-up girl has lost the desire to see her room pink, it will be easy to change the pink color in the interior to any other.
Thus, the pink children's room, properly decorated in the color aspect, will give the girl a sea of positive emotions. In it, she can feel like a real princess and succumb to the dreams of magic. In adolescence, the color design can be easily changed without disturbing the interior of the nursery.